Corona virus & online learning
Author: Derbali Chayma
Relaxation, meeting relatives and sleeping well are all symbols of home. The entire world stayed at home once the corona virus appeared, not to relax but to keep safe. Students, in particular, were required to continue their studies online, which I don’t dislike. We are familiar with online learning, but, I’m personally opposed to online learning for several reasons.
Unfortunately, three quarters of Tunisians perceive themselves as poor. Regardless of the corona virus, most families cannot afford online learning for their children, making life in the quarantine more difficult. It’s obvious that government will not be able to provide internet access to its citizens especially in these conditions. How could this problem be resolved? I believe that teachers play a critical role in overcoming this barrier. Every teacher can record his lesson so that students who were unable to attend can download it. Students are also responsible. They must maintain their current level of employment in order to avoid being harmed by staying at home and avoiding traditional education.
I believe that online learning can be blamed for the drop in student
level and the poor exam results.

Comments
Post a Comment